Sunday, September 27, 2015

Khaki


Herkese Merhaba,
Yazın son demlerini yaşadığımız bu günlerde giydiğim kıyafetlerle sonbahara uyumu sadece renklerle yapıyorum. Bir de fark ettim ki son zamanlarda tek renk tercih eder olmuşum. Yani demek istediğim ne renk üst giyiyorsam, o renk alt giymeyi tercih etmişim. Bu da öyle günlerden biri.

Hi Everyone,
We are in the last days of summer -even it's officially fall right now, it's still like 25 degrees in Turkey- and I'm adapting to fall with the colors. I noticed that lately, I prefer one color in my whole outfit. I mean, whatever color I wear on top, I also chose to wear at the bottom as well. So, this is the one of those days. 








T-shirt: Zara // Şort - Short: Mango // Kemer - Belt: Mudo // Kolye - Necklace: Bershka // Çanta - Bag: LV // Sandalet - Sandals: İpekyol 

No comments:

Post a Comment