Friday, October 02, 2015

Beauty Haul - Sephora, Mac & More | September 2015


Herkese Yeniden Merhaba,
Bugün sizlerle eylül ayı boyunca yaptığım kozmetik ve vücut ürünlerini paylaşacağım. Birazdan göreceğiniz ürünlerin çoğu merak edip denemek istediğim ürünlerdi ve bazıları şimdiden favorim bile oldu! Bakalım neler almışım...

Hi Everyone,
Today, I will show you my beauty haul. They are consist of cosmetics and face - body products. The products which you will see are the ones that I wanted to try and some of them became my favorite already! Let's look what I bought...



MAC Matte Lipstick - Taupe
Mac'in mat rujlarının çok güzel renkleri (Kind a sexy, Velvet Tedy...) olduğunu söylememe gerek bile yok heralde? Bende özellikle sonbahar da çok kullanacağım (kim bilir belki bir sonraki postta da görebilirsiniz?) Taupe rengini tercih ettim, ve tek kelimeyle ba yıl dım!

You know that Mac has greatly good colors (Kind a sexy, Velvet Tedy...) in matte lipsticks, right? I prefer the color Taupe and I will use it a lot in fall (who knows maybe you can see it in the upcoming post?) and I absolutely love it!



The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes - Committed
The Balm'ın yeni çıkardığı likit mat rujlardan özellikle 'Charming' rengini almak istiyordum, fakat gel gelelim özellikle indirime denk gelince 4-5 farklı Gratise girmeme rağmen hiçbir yerde kalmamıştı. Bırakın o rengi, çoğu yerde sadece pembe rengi kalmıştı. Son girdiğim şubesinde tek kalmış olan bu Committed rengine denk geldim ve çok sevdim.

I wanted to buy the color 'Charming' from The Balm's new matte lipsticks, but I couldn't find it! I went like 4 or 5 different places but in everywhere it was out of stock. At the last place, I found this 'Committed' color one and I liked it a lot.


Dirty Works Detox Mud Mask
Bu ürün hakkında diyebileceğim fazla bir şey yok. Zaten aklımda olan bir ürün değildi, gözüme çarptım ve kokusuna kapıldım :) Deneyip göreceğim.

I have not much to say about this product. As a matter of fact, it wasn't on my mind, I just saw it and get mesmerized by its smell :) I will see after I try.


L'Oréal True Match Concealer
Sarı alt tonlu bu gözaltı kapatıcısının bendeki en açık rengi. Önceden memnun kalanları duyduğumdan denemek istedim ve kapatıcılığından da memnun kaldım.

It is a yellow undertone concealer and I have the lightest color. I heard that people who tried this before liked it and I wanted to try as well and I like its coverage.



Real Techniques Core Collection
Real Techniques fırçalarını alıcaksanız Gratis ve Watsonslarda indirim zamanına denk getirmeye çalışın. Ben genelde her Gratis indirimde istediğim bir fırçasını alıyorum. Bu sefer de bayram indirimde bu seti aldım, daha kullanmaya fırsatım olmadı. İçinden aynı zamanda fırçalarınızı koyabileceğiniz çantası çıkıyor.

If you are going to buy Real Techniques makeup brushes, you should definitely buy them at sale from the stores like Gratis and Watsons. I usually buy one brush that I want in every Gratis sale. This time I bought this set of brushes. I haven't tried them yet. And also there is a bag in the package where you can put your brushes inside of it.



L'Oréal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss
Gratis indiriminden aldığım bir diğer ürün ise bu kalem ruj oldu. Sürdükten sonra dudakta çok güzel bir ışıltı sağlıyor.

The other thing that I bought from the sale was this pencil lipstick. After you wear the lipstick, it provides a very nice glow.



Nivea Vücut Sütü - Nourishing Milk
Yaz favorileri postumda Neutrogena'nın vücut losyonundan çok memnun kaldığımdan bahsetmiştim. Bittiği için yenisini almaya gittiğimde aynısını bulamayınca çok kuru/kuru ciltler için olan badem yağı içeren Nivea'nın vücut sütünü aldım.

In my summer favorites post, I mentioned that I really liked Neutrogena's body lotion. After it finished, I went to buy a new one, but I couldn't find it. So, I give this one a try.



Vaseline Aloe Fresh Nemlendirici Vücut Losyonu 
Kokusu için aldığım kaç tane nemlendirici kremim var bilmiyorum. Bu ürünün de kokusuna kapıldım, küçük boy olduğundan da çok pratik.

I don't know how many hand creams and lotions I have that I just bought because of their smell. I really liked this one's smell as well and it is also very handy since it's small sized.


H&M Precision Sponge
Bir Beauty Blender değil ama? Bildiğiniz üzere artık H&M geniş bir makyaj koleksiyonunda geniş bir ürün yelpazesine sahip. Bendeki makyaj fırçalarından gayet memnunum, bu sefer de makyaj süngerini denemek istedim. Beauty Blender kadar başarılı mıdır bilemem hiç denemediğim için ama işimi göreceğini düşünüyorum.

It's not a Beauty Blender but? You know that H&M has a large collection of makeup products. I really like its makeup brushes and now I wanted to give this sponge a try. I don't know if it's successful as Beauty Blender or not, but we will see. 



Benefit the POREfessional 
Gözenek kapatıcılığına sahip bu baz, Benefit markasının en sevilen ürünleri arasında gösteriliyordu, bende denemek istedim. Her zaman ambalajlarıyla müşterilerin kalbini çalmayı başaran bir marka olmasının yanı sıra çok başarılı ürünlere de sahip.

It has a pore coverage, and one of the best-seller products among others. So, I wanted to try. Benefit has really good products and their packings are always pretty and remarkable.



Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara
İnce ve kısa uçlara sahip fırçasından dolayı tercih ettim. Yoğun yapısıyla kirpiklere çok güzel hacim sağlıyor.

This mascara's brush has thin and short ends, and that's why I chose it. It offers some very nice volume lashes with dense structure.



Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Suya dayanıklı maskaraları normal makyaj temizleme sularıyla temizlemek imkasız bir hal aldığından Sephora'nın bu ürününü aldım ve gayet başarılı bir şekilde göz makyajımı temizledi.

You know that, it's kind of impossible to remove waterproof mascara with a regular makeup remover. So, I bought this one from Sephora and it is successfully remove my eye makeup.



YSL Rouge Volupté Shine No:9 - Nude in Private
'Bir rujun ambalajı daha ne kadar güzel olabilir?' sorusunu akla getiren bir ürün. Bendeki rengi dudak rengimle aynı. İnce bir yapısı ve çok hoş bir kokusu var. Sürüldükten sonra doğal parlak bir sonuç veriyor.

'How much could the packaging of the lipstick be nicer?' a product that brings to mind this question. The one that I have, is the same color with my lips. It has a fine structure and also very nice smell. After you wear the lipstick, it gives a natural brilliant result.

No comments:

Post a Comment